Downtown San Jose Welcomes all Spartans!
- Outdoor dining and takeout at more than 100 restaurants
- Outdoor services — barbershops and salons
- Outdoor yoga, martial arts and fitness
- Friday Farmers’ Market at San Pedro Square
- Murals and timely public messages
- Parking — First 90 minutes free in ParkSJ garages at Fourth and San Fernando; Market and San Pedro Square; Second and San Carlos; and Third and St. John
- Public Transit — scooters and electric bikes, buses and light rail, trains.
- Museums and galleries
- Stage performances
Special offers for SJSU students
(must present SJSU ID prior to purchase)
Address: 320 W St John St.
20% off thin crust pizza
Restrictions: For Dine-in only. Not valid for Takeout or delivery. Max 2 discounts per table, cannot be combined with other discounts.
Address: 450 S 1st Street
“$149 This is the SJSU Spartan Fall Special!
This includes: Enrollment for our online Jiu Jitsu Program through the end of 2020 The First Month of in person training (when State/County) regulations allow for in person classes to resume. FREE Gently used uniform (while supplies last) or 20% discount on new uniform. ($500 value)”
Address: 87 N. San Pedro
SJSU Students 2 for 1 Spartan Deal : Two students can join any of our tours for the price of one.
Make it a date or just bring a friend along for a walk & talk. We also have a Spartan Family Pack deals available for Freshmen Orientation, Homecoming and Graduation. Contact us for more info and a chance to learn about the arts, business, history and mystery around downtown San Jose!